Webinar Replay Part 1 - CBD Myths and Realities
CBD oil is the new cure for everything and everyone and their brother want to sell you some. This webinar will dispel some of the common myths in the vernacular surrounding CBD and the processes for making it and give you an informed knowledge base to choose this medicine if is right for you.
How the plants are grown are an important step towards good quality medicine making. We will discuss the differences between mass produced plants in the agricultural model of growing and the horticultural model of fewer, more well-tended plants.
Next we will explore the current industrial standard extracting methods, their benefits and drawbacks and how misleading some of the vocabulary such as “full spectrum” can be.
Finally, we will answer the question everyone wants answered, what is the best form and dose one should take?
What you’ll Learn in the webinar
- How “whole plant” labeling is misleading
- What really is “Full spectrum” and is it really full spectrum?
- Isolated CBD oil is reductionist and not the best medicine
- All the essentials you’ll need to be an informed consumer
- Fun facts to impress or annoy your friends with